Monday, December 10, 2012

FREE FUNK! #1




I recently moved to San Diego and  I love the city but feel it could use some more funk!  I decided that I should try and do something about it and this blog was born.

I plan on posting quite regularly with a focus on providing links to my favourite artists producing FREE Ghetto Funk/Mid Tempo Breaks/Nu Funk/Glitch Hop.

What I'd really like to do is find & promote local San Diegan talent (DJ's & producers) who could come together and put on some good club nights.  If you are a local talent (or you know someone who is) and would some exposure on here email me at: stayfunkysandiego@gmail.com

If you like this page, please spread the word with the Facebook buttons below...

Anyway, enough of me banging on.  Here's a sample of the kind of music you can expect to find in the coming weeks.

Stay Funky & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment